Eliminating pain at its root cause
through our expert chiropractic care
The above statement serves as a philosophy for all we do at Gray Chiropractic & Sports Associates (located in Winston Salem, NC for 25+ years). Holistic healing means we focus on you as an individual — someone who has a unique history, experiences, and pain. Our team, led by Dr. Gray, will diagnose and prepare an individualized treatment plan that delivers the best opportunity for success. We will get to know you and explore solutions that fit you and your life. What are your daily activities? What past injuries continue to impact your life? How is your diet influencing your body’s ability to heal and sustain itself? Ultimately, we will seek a path for you to more mobility, less restriction, better health, and an improved outlook.
Planning for Treatment
Dr. Gray will establish specific goals for your treatment plan, which will include:
- Short term goals – to reduce pain and restore normal joint function and muscle balance
- Long term goals – to restore functional independence and tolerance to normal activities
Each treatment plan is specific to you and your needs. During treatment, your treatment plan will be reevaluated based on your body’s response.
Treatment recommendations may include:
- Adjustments to key joint dysfunctions
- Modalities to improve soft tissue healing and pain control (laser, electrical stimulation
- Exercises to improve muscles balance, strength, and coordination
- Patient education to improve posture and motor control
- Other treatments may include: massage, heat/cold application, and nutrition education